Přejít na obsah

Výměna oleje 1,2 HTP

Promy

Servisy  

132 hlasů

Nemáte oprávnění k hlasování v této anketě nebo k výsledkům hlasování. Prosím přihlašte se nebo zaregistrujte, abyste mohl hlasovat v této anketě .

Doporučené příspěvky

Moje auto od výroby pozná len SHELL Helix Ultra 5W-40, mením každý rok pred zimou zároveň s prezúvaním gúm. Teraz ročne najazdím 7000km prevažne po meste, teraz mám 108000km a motor funguje ako hodinky, nikdy som s ním nemal žiadny problém. Teraz na jeseň by som chcel vymeniť rozvody, čo mi veľmi dôrazne doporučuje môj servisák. Padla už aj nejaká cena 600 EUR. Je to prijateľné ?

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• o 1 měsíc později...

Hello guys, forgive me to write in english but im from spain.  If anyone understandme please help me with my doubt.

The other day in a car repair garage they did a change of oil in my Skoda Fabia mk2 2007 HTP 44 kw and they put me this oil:

https://www.castrol.com/en_gb/united-kingdom/home/car-engine-oil-and-fluids/engine-oils/engine-oil-brands/castrol-magnatec-brand/castrol-magnatec.html#tab_diesel-5w-40-dpf

In the manual of the car it says the compatible oils for gasoline engine are with this specifications:

VW 501 01

VW 502 00

VW 504 00

Before this change the car was filled up with castrol 5w30 that meet VW 504 00

Is dangerous for the engine running the car with this oil? Please answer , thank you.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hello, this oil is not supposed to be used in this engine, as you probably realized. I cannot tell you if it's dangerous (it can be), but I'd recommend changing it, possibly at the expense of your repair shop. They probably only care about viscosity, which is wrong. 

Editováno: , autor: Twisted
Odkaz ke komentáři

W dniu 3.07.2021 o 01:13, Paul1987 napisał:

Hello guys, forgive me to write in english but im from spain.  If anyone understandme please help me with my doubt.

The other day in a car repair garage they did a change of oil in my Skoda Fabia mk2 2007 HTP 44 kw and they put me this oil:

https://www.castrol.com/en_gb/united-kingdom/home/car-engine-oil-and-fluids/engine-oils/engine-oil-brands/castrol-magnatec-brand/castrol-magnatec.html#tab_diesel-5w-40-dpf

In the manual of the car it says the compatible oils for gasoline engine are with this specifications:

VW 501 01

VW 502 00

VW 504 00

Before this change the car was filled up with castrol 5w30 that meet VW 504 00

Is dangerous for the engine running the car with this oil? Please answer , thank you.

Hello.

For engine 1.2 htp 44kW you can use oil with specifications :

1. 502.00 (5W40) -> for 15000 km or 1 year

2. 504.00 (5W30) -> for 30000 km or 2 years

If there was castrol 5w30 with the standard 504.00, then I would stay or change for something better, e.g. motul, liqui moly, or other premium oil

Please look this:  https://oleje-pema.cz/katalog/oleje/oleje-motorove-c59227599015144?filter-f%5B21%5D=9000000356482288767&filter-f%5B90%5D=9000660643279536425&filter-f%5B20%5D=356482287804%2C356482286664

Personally, I recommend an oil change every year or 15,000 km. it is much better for the engine and your pocket. Personally, I also buy castrol egde professional with the 504.00 standard and change it after a year or 15,000 km. I have no problems with the engine.

Odkaz ke komentáři

They must have made some changes to the oil at some point, because the technical specs are also different. I would maybe ask the repair shop to show me some documentation that confirms it's the older oil, otherwise I would rather just change it.

Editováno: , autor: Twisted
Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...