Přejít na obsah

First Post from UK - Mk1 Fabia VRS (2006 BLT)

AaronMountford1990

Doporučené příspěvky

Hello everyone, I own a Mk1 Fabia VRS (2006) and I'm living in the UK.

I've recently found this forum whilst also being a member of Briskoda.net and I've a few questions!

Firstly, what is the best way to navigate the forum being a non-native?

Secondly, is it still possible to get accessories for the Mk1 from CZ? A lot of places in the UK don't stock for the Mk1 anymore - so items like the fold out cup holder for the side of the MFD1 isn't easily accessible anymore, I'm also wanting to put rear parking sensors, MFD1, cruise control etc. in (i'm not sure on what the entire list of accessories you CAN put in the Fabia and how many of them are still available in CZ.

Third, are there any project guides in the forum on installing things like the MFD1 sat nav or parking sensors etc? I'm mid way through installing the Satnav but want to add a few options before I seal it all in place, in addition I want to add in heated seats and the official lumbar support (IF the lumbar is available that someone knows of, I have a set of the heated elements from my old fabia elegance).

I'm sure there are more questions but that's all I can think of for now!

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...