Přejít na obsah

Get my new car tomorrow

mannyo

Doporučené příspěvky

Tomorrow I pick up my new car, a 2005 Octavia Elegence 2.0TDi combi in Sahara Beige.

This Octavia will be the second Octavia I have owned, the first was a MK1 vRS, in Rally Red which I owned for four years.

When I drove the new one last week, the difference compared to the MK1 was great. The new one is more refined and seems to be put together better.

The first thing to do will be, upgrade the engine from 140BHP, then the suspension.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Tomorrow I pick up my new car, a 2005 Octavia Elegence 2.0TDi combi in Sahara Beige.

This Octavia will be the second Octavia I have owned, the first was a MK1 vRS, in Rally Red which I owned for four years.

When I drove the new one last week, the difference compared to the MK1 was great. The new one is more refined and seems to be put together better.

The first thing to do will be, upgrade the engine from 140BHP, then the suspension.

Enjoy your new car bro ! If u'll have make some pictures of your car, u can share it with us and post them here !! ;)

Editováno: , autor: MichalF
Odkaz ke komentáři

Finally my old RS as shown here on the Silverstone F1 Grandprix circuit.

Sorry for the stamp across the photo.

I like it !!! ;)

Do U like the stamp across the picture? :smich:

hell no man ... i like that car !!! ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...