Přejít na obsah

Body bits

delcac

Doporučené příspěvky

I've only been on here for a short period of time but it's clear the majority of members have concentrated more the look of your cars as apposed to power.

That leads me to my first question. Where is the best place to get body kits/bits for the Octavia in CZ.

I have mainly focused on more power, a lot more power with just a few exterior mods.

Editováno: , autor: delcac
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

try to put there some bigger agressive wheels :) in this picture are 19"

tell me something about your engine modifications pls.

Oh just one or two.......

Garrett GT28/71 R Turbo

Custom hand made manifold

3" down pipe and de-cat exhaust

3" ABD Racing cold air intake

Ported and flowed head

Pro-alloy Front Mount Intercooler

JE Pistons

H section racing rods

Racing fuel pump

02M 6 Speed gearbox

Kevlar clutch

Quaife ATB Diff

Powerflex bushes

Audi S3 Upper strut brace

Neuspeed lower brace

Neuspeed front and rear anti roll bars

KW3 Coilovers with Linear Springs

Black Diamond drilled and grooved

Loads more..........

Odkaz ke komentáři

I think the best way to customise ur car is do it yourself... Like Edge (RS +-260HP) http://www.edge-tuning.net/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=13

I dont know any WRC kit :(

nice upgrades :)

There has obviously been a lot of time, effort and money gone into that car but it's not really my cup of tea even though it is very well done.

To be honest I will only do body mods if they improve the aerodynamics, gives me more down force, reduces the weight of the car or allows me to run wider wheels/rubber........but it was good looking at the girls. B)

Odkaz ke komentáři

I think the best way to customise ur car is do it yourself... Like Edge (RS +-260HP) http://www.edge-tuning.net/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=13

There has obviously been a lot of time, effort and money gone into that car but it's not really my cup of tea even though it is very well done.

To be honest I will only do body mods if they improve the aerodynamics, gives me more down force, reduces the weight of the car or allows me to run wider wheels/rubber........but it was good looking at the girls. B)

i think in Czech, there are lot of small companys, that build sport cars... they do special carbon parts. But u must tell them what u want and they´ll do it... ill try to get more info or website...

Odkaz ke komentáři

i think in Czech, there are lot of small companys, that build sport cars... they do special carbon parts. But u must tell them what u want and they´ll do it... ill try to get more info or website...

Carbon :worthy-_-

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi guys,

Right P2M! Very good of you to let everyone knows about that humbug company. DON´T BUY FROM THAT COMPANY!!! You never get the stuff you order from them.

Like P2M say, I ordered a pair of projector headlamps to my Furby in February for 300 Euros. They took the money without sending me the headlamps :angry: Now I have done a policereport against 666Edition. So lets see where it ends.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi guys,

Right P2M! Very good of you to let everyone knows about that humbug company. DON´T BUY FROM THAT COMPANY!!! You never get the stuff you order from them.

Like P2M say, I ordered a pair of projector headlamps to my Furby in February for 300 Euros. They took the money without sending me the headlamps :angry: Now I have done a policereport against 666Edition. So lets see where it ends.

Hi mate! :) Nice to see you here again! :)

So you still have not received the dosh back?????? If you remember I told you 666Edition owner had another e-shop called Kopistyling (from its site we gained his contacts and details in that time, if you recollect it), but now the website is cancelled....and that shows they are in serious troubles probably...

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...