Jump to content

Panel pod ram celniho okna


Recommended Posts

Zdravim octavaky a mam dotaz.Mam spuchrele tesneni,ktere se nachazi dole u celniho skla.Udajne na panelu pod ramem celniho okna-torpedo.Tak by mel znit vyrobni nazev.Nevite,zdali se toto tesneni prodava zvlast,jak zni presny nazev a jestli se da vymenit,aniz by se musel sundavat cely panel?Zde pripojuji i obrazek.Diky


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...