Přejít na obsah

Octavia RS

Host RS 2 steering wheel.

Doporučené příspěvky

Host RS 2 steering wheel.

Hi there.

A little tough to post on this site when all the buttons and forum functions are in a foreign language so i hope this comes out right.

In Sweden the Octavia 2 RS doesnt come with multifunctional steering wheel.

So im wondering if any of you guys have managed to change it, either from the Golf Gti wich has it or the multi steering wheel that comes with the non Rs models from Skoda.

Thanks in advance.

Fredrik

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• o 8 měsíců později...
Hi there.

A little tough to post on this site when all the buttons and forum functions are in a foreign language so i hope this comes out right.

In Sweden the Octavia 2 RS doesnt come with multifunctional steering wheel.

So im wondering if any of you guys have managed to change it, either from the Golf Gti wich has it or the multi steering wheel that comes with the non Rs models from Skoda.

Thanks in advance.

Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

as I'm seeing nobody helped you, so I try it.Try web adress. http://auto.asp2.cz/octavia-2-interier.aspx.In the section "Interior accessories/czech:interier doplňky" they offer multifinctional leather steering wheel for O2 in price 3 500,00 CZK it is about 117,00 Euro-probably without airbag module.But you right you can also use the wheel from Golf V-only the price will be higher.

Rosta

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...