Přejít na obsah

BG Skoda Freaks !!!

Redline__

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi to all here again ;) .

There are 8 cars (16 people) from our Bulgarian Club, which will travel to Doksy (September??). I want to aks you again - who can I contact with for our comming to CZ ??? Can anyone cooperate us??? Must we pay anything in advance (on which account can we transfer the money), can we sleep in our tents there, or we must reserve a hotel?

Please tell us about any other necessary info, which can be usefull and which is important weto know.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards, Skoda Club Bulgaria.

Great you´re going to join us :palec2::)

- Doksy is Fri - Sun morning meet, but the best time to go there is on Sat - you can join the constests and see all the cars (round 400 Skoda´s)

- there´s nothing you should have to pay in advance, just the camp entrance - 200CZK (less than 10€)

- you can sleep in tents just next to your cars

- I would rather recommend to find some cheap hotel in Prague ;)

- in addition, it would be a big mistake to skip the trip(s) to Mimon abandoned army airfield ;) Ask Makefish how did he like it there last year :D

Anyway more info (when, where, who etc) from you would be appreciated ;) The same if you have any questions etc. Just PM to me if you want.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...