Přejít na obsah

Locks and fuel hatch

AnKor

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi!

First of all, sorry that I'm writing in English but I'm from Russia and don't speak Czech.

I have already asked similar question on forum.skoda-club.ru and just wanted to get some more information.

I have Octavia II Elegance manufactured in 2007 and equipped with original alarm with volume sensor.

Here's the problem: the user manual states that if I push lock button on remote control twice in 2 seconds it will disable dead-locks and I'll be able to

1) open door from inside -- and this works ok at my car

2) open fuel tank hatch -- however this doesn't work and the hatch stays locked

Can you tell me if second feature really works on your cars?

Or, perhaps, it is incorrect translation of manual from Czech to Russia and I should do something else to open fuel tank while doors are locked?

Thanks.

Editováno: , autor: AnKor
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi!

First of all, sorry that I'm writing in English but I'm from Russia and don't speak Czech.

I have already asked similar question on forum.skoda-club.ru and just wanted to get some more information.

I have Octavia II Elegance manufactured in 2007 and equipped with original alarm with volume sensor.

Here's the problem: the user manual states that if I push lock button on remote control twice in 2 seconds it will disable dead-locks and I'll be able to

1) open door from inside -- and this works ok at my car

2) open fuel tank hatch -- however this doesn't work and the hatch stays locked

Can you tell me if second feature really works on your cars?

Or, perhaps, it is incorrect translation of manual from Czech to Russia and I should do something else to open fuel tank while doors are locked?

Thanks.

Hi mate and welcome to the community :)

I would suggest to you to ask guys at Briskoda.net That´s a huge English Skoda forum and I think the chance you´ll get the correct answer (you can compare two versions of translation) is much more higher there. ;) Nevertherless Czech instructions say the same as yours - double push of lock means disabling of the inner handles´block + unlock of fuel cap cover... Cannot try this feature now, coz my OII is a company car and I keep it in garage on the other side of Prague. :(

Anyway I´d bet briskodians help you ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks! I'll try to ask at Briskoda.net.

I've got some confirmations from various forums that this feature works on some cars and doesn't work on other. Really confusing :kuk:

However, I've finally managed to make my dealer research the problem :)

No results yet, but I hope they'll figure out why fuel flap doesn't open when it should.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...