Přejít na obsah

Roomster 1.6 16v - TestDrive by Makis

gerasimos

Doporučené příspěvky

Hello everyone as i mention to previous post i had a Roomster for a test drive for 2 days (actually for 1,1/2 ) so i tryto do all my regular jobs (Shopping, work, travel) in order to get a general opinion for this car. So :

1. Driving in the city

- As a owner of a Renault Clio II 1.4 98HP, i have to say that in the small roads in the city i never felt that i drive a bigger car than my Clio, only when i was parikng i was a little afraid but thsi is matter of use and Park Sensors ;).

- I miss the little extra throtle that i have in my Clio but this is nothing to worried about.

2. Drivng in Highway

- General i felt very nice drove it, acceleration was fine both on 60-80 and 80-120 km/h but after 130 (and this noise from engine) the roomster want more and more space to get the 170 km/h.

- The thing that impressed me is that so the front passanger as the back didnt felt nothing when i was steering very neurus in order to check if the car get strange angles. That was VERY GOOD !!!!

3. The TRACK use

- Ha ha, i try to find a way that Roomster did't respond to extra heavy duty, So i get it with my Wife, and went for clothes shopping , then we went to LIDL Store and for finish we decide at the same time to get the little bed (1,50m x 0.80m) for our little boy (we excepting him this October). And guess after i fold the 2 seats (not take them out) it fits like a charm, and still had many room of other....

Bottom Line

(+)

Fuell economy

Many many many storage

The better room for passengers

Comfort - Climatorinc etc

Price (17500 euros for Elegance Version includig ectra fees)

Unique Design - and as more i looke it so i like it more

(-)

Noise Engine

Little Top Speed

I would like a little more extra equipment (MaxiDot for example and the 3rd pillow back)

-> I defiantly buy it (i hope in the end of 2007)

Sorry for my English

Best Regards

Makis

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...