Přejít na obsah

Light Assistant

Sov

Doporučené příspěvky

Hello 2 everybody.

I'm goin to order O2 RS in Czech Republic.

When i was making car at configurator i've seen Light Assistant option, but in nearest Skoda Service when i was asking about this option they replied that it's completely useless in Czech Republic because of the law which says that frontlights must be switched on 24 hours a day.

I want to ask u if i had to order Light Assistant with my O2 RS or it's completely useless?

thx

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Do You live in CZ?

I find it useful and If You have no problems spending money on it, buy it :palec2:

can u tell me please which functions do u find useful please?

i'm deciding about ordering 02 RS in two weeks. On the other hand I have no problem spending money on it, because my O2 RS *bude na plny palbe* as it says in czech language. Practically all options would be there - Columbus, parking radars, *stresni okno*. I just don't understand the functionality of Light Assistant

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 2 měsíce později...

I think it doesn't worth the money. But it depends on you.

Function "Coming home" could be nice, but how often will you use it? It depends on your style of parking.

Yes, you have to have the lights switched on 24 hours a day in CZE. Where are you going to use the car? in CZE?

I think it's normally working to start the car and the lights will automatically switch on. I think it's the best solution.

Well, even if it wasn't in the law, it's better to light all day...for the safety

------

edit: oh shit, I can see I'm a bit late with the reply :)

How did you solve this problem, did you order Light Assistant or not? Do you already have the car?

Editováno: , autor: dastax
Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...