Přejít na obsah

A favour to ask - CZ plate surround

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

Hello - I saw a CZ numberplate surround recently... It had, on the left hand side, a fold down CZ (euro) flagged section. The numberplate was a "CESKY REPUBLIKA" one, but not like mine. This one had a three coat of arms symbol on it as well.

I am REALLY REALLY after this CZ stickered fold down section of this numberplate surround, so I can "make it fit" into my own numberplate surround and keep the CZ thing with my car.

Have paypal ready for anyone who can get this little flap piece for me.

Regards

Jason

PS: Hope Skodahome are all well. Briskoda trip in 2009 very likely with me organising! :palec2:

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

I doubt this CZ section fits to your surrounding, it will probably be necessary to buy the whole surrounding again Jason. Beyond that you hardly can get just the section here, I haven´t seen it being sold separately anywhere yet.

Certainly it should not be a problem to get one (or more) for you mate, just have to find out where they are sold. :) Let me know.

Odkaz ke komentáři

I doubt this CZ section fits to your surrounding, it will probably be necessary to buy the whole surrounding again Jason. Beyond that you hardly can get just the section here, I haven´t seen it being sold separately anywhere yet.

Certainly it should not be a problem to get one (or more) for you mate, just have to find out where they are sold. :) Let me know.

Thanks :palec2: If you can find an entire surround at a reasonable price, I will have the whole thing. ;) Unfortunately with me being over here I have no idea where to get them from. I think my friend said he got his from a petrol station and was quite cheap.

It was the usual surround like you got me last time, but this one has the Cesky Republika bit a little smaller, and there's only one CZ flag on it. On the left of the "Cesky" bit, there is a coat of arms, like 3 shields with patterns on. On the very left hand side it had this flap which folded down so you could get the plate in and out. I would like the whole thing if possible.

Let me know if you happen to stumble across one. I wish I could be more helpful knowing where to get one, but on google I can only find the surrounds like I already have fitted. :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...