Přejít na obsah

Relay plate pinouts wiring

graeme86

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi everyone,

On the Octavia I there appears to be a relay in the position 3 of the main relay block (just above the bolt terminals 30 30 77 87F etc)

From what I have found out it may be an "Instrument Lighting Relay" with a part number possibly 1U0941243B (or C) although I cannot yet confirm this.

Does anyone know what pinouts are on this relay, and which pin goes into which socket on the relay plate?

I am mainly looking for what signal comes out of each relay socket in the position 3 of the plate.

I know the pin labeled #9 is 31 earth.

The pins are lablelled

9 - Earth

on the relay plate socket.

Thank you for any information.

Graeme

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• o 2 měsíce později...

Hi everyone,

On the Octavia I there appears to be a relay in the position 3 of the main relay block (just above the bolt terminals 30 30 77 87F etc)

From what I have found out it may be an "Instrument Lighting Relay" with a part number possibly 1U0941243B (or C) although I cannot yet confirm this.

Does anyone know what pinouts are on this relay, and which pin goes into which socket on the relay plate?

I am mainly looking for what signal comes out of each relay socket in the position 3 of the plate.

I know the pin labeled #9 is 31 earth.

The pins are lablelled

9 - Earth

on the relay plate socket.

Thank you for any information.

Graeme

Do you mean relay that regulate intensity of light??? That is 3rd in the main relay box.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...