Přejít na obsah

Help to buy accessories for Skoda Fabia

CJ_UA

Doporučené příspěvky

The message in English

Excuse I do not know the Czech language as I from other country. If I have placed the message not in that branch excuse me place. I wish to buy accessories for the my car (Skoda Fabia I). Prompt shop in which it is possible to buy accessories for mine car in Prague, it is desirable the Web site and the address.

Thanks for assistance

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

It depends what kind of accessories you would like to buy - if original Skoda accessories, you can buy them at each Skoda dealership. If you're looking for some kind of tuning parts or other non-Skoda original parts, it will be littlebit harder to find a shop for these. Anyone can recommend such shop?

Odkaz ke komentáři

Here on this forum you can buy MAXI DOT from member "najnis" but im not sure if he speak english. Price is around 4000 KC it depends from engine. I SKODA dealer is much more expensive.

You don't help me to contact whis member "najnis" like a translator???A have friend from my country now he in Prague....My friend help me a buy some parts....Am wont buy MAXI DOT for my Skoda Fabia Mk.1 Engine 1.4 AME ..... Member "najnis" have MAXI DOT for fuel engine not for diesel???? Price is good...

Editováno: , autor: Standis
najmis
Odkaz ke komentáři

Moderator please do not close a theme...

I am More here I shall not write in English..

Allow to finish conversation..

Still time excuse me..

najnis has for you MAXIDOT with red lighting display and with red GTI hand. Another is green. Price is 3500KC.

It is a good a wont to buy but how to contact whis "najnis" my friend,does not know the Czech language...little bit speak in Czech language(but weary bad) Price is good :palec2: :palec2: :palec2:

I can write him. You have engine 1,4 MPI? What is the year of manufacture?

Where are you from?

A have the Skoda Fabia Mk.1 Engine 1.4 MPI(AME) year of manufacture is 2002 if you need serial number of car i can write to you it.

Please give me you E-Mail addres..

Am from Ukraine,Kiev...

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 2 týdny později...
  • o 1 měsíc později...
  • o 8 měsíců později...

Hi there!

Guys, I need help.. Can anybody tell me where can i find such a shiftboot as marked at the picture?

and by the way what about dashboards with Maxidot for Fabia 6Y 1.4 MPI ? Are them still availiable to buy for 3500 Kc?

p.s. I am also interested in dashboard for FII with MAXIDOT

UP! :rolleyes:

post-39137-1264783457_thumb.jpg

Editováno: , autor: Ilya2008
Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...