Přejít na obsah

GB:CZ meet-up friday September 15th?

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

OK, an update from the UK contingent. We now have 10 people in 5 cars (maybe 6 cars!) and all are looking forward to this immensely.

Of the 5/6 cars I would say that three have been heavily modified starting with a 350bhp MkI Octy vRS a 220bhp Fabia and a 280bhp MkII Octy vRS!, mmmm nice!.

Looking forward to meeting you all and counting down the days to the 15th Sept :D

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

OK, an update from the UK contingent. We now have 10 people in 5 cars (maybe 6 cars!) and all are looking forward to this immensely.

Of the 5/6 cars I would say that three have been heavily modified starting with a 350bhp MkI Octy vRS a 220bhp Fabia and a 280bhp MkII Octy vRS!, mmmm nice!.

Looking forward to meeting you all and counting down the days to the 15th Sept :D

350 hp ? Wow got to see that :-) Would like to feel that power under my ass :-)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Looking forward to meeting you all and counting down the days to the 15th Sept  :D

350 hp ? Wow got to see that :-) Would like to feel that power under my ass :-)

B)B) I tried following it recently.... It soon disappeared from sight. it is SOMETHING else to behold! B)B)

Of course, for a diesel, mine's something else as well. :o-_-:p:p:smich:

Odkaz ke komentáři

Navman ICN630, using SmartST V2 software. Seems to be a blank space over CZ... Maybe its so old, it was before you guys joined the EU??? ;):o

I'm not fussed. Will probably grab a road map at the border, or something like that. :)

lol :-) if i can suggest anything get Tomtom navigator. They said that the coverage for Czech republic region is around 99%. That makes it almost perfect. I have to say that i'm using it for about 3 months and used it in 4 countries (Czech rep., Ausria, Germany, France) and had no problem to get anywhere i wanted.

;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

B)B)-_-

Looking forward to it. I'm heading halfway to CZ this weekend. I'm spending 4 days at the Nurburgring in Germany! ;)B)

Hi mate! :)

You said Nurburgring? Are U guys gonna to have some fun there or just to look??? Post the photos to here if you make them!!! ;)

Looking forward to September too!!! :D

Odkaz ke komentáři

"SLOW" ?? Please translate this word. :o:D-_-:smich::smich:

Looking forward to the Friday. My car will easily make the trip to Prague. It will happily go up and down that airfield a few times, and then make the journey home again. B)B)

Is it worth starting a list of CZ people going? We have 8 cars I think from the UK, maybe more. -_-

Odkaz ke komentáři

Is it possiblr to copy paste numbers from the Czech thread so us English people can keep an eye on it? :D:D

Oh, and sorry for the RUBBSIH czech in that thread. kol110

Upps, of course :) In present time there is 6-7 people with 6-7 cars, but it’s still too early to get the final number and moreover there is big Skoda meeting on Sat 16th close to Mlada Boleslav and some guys cannot take part in both actions...

Your Czech is well, just explain what did you want to tell us :D;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...