Přejít na obsah

GB:CZ meet-up friday September 15th?

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

Mustafa: Deltac said 290 km/h (with me) ... I was not able to look at tacho.... It was absolutely amazing ;)  :worthy

Des's car is quick no question of that, but to achieve 290 km/h (180 mph) is just not feasable as the runway isn't sufficiently long enough to achieve that kind of speed.

The other thing to keep in mind is that a speedo indicated 180mph is probably nearer 165mph GPS. I also managed to cook my brakes stopping in time.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hello!! I had a brilliant time in CZ, thanks to everyone from this website for coming to meet us and showing us around! The factory was ace, the airfield was unbelievable and the meet was just surreal, I've never seen so many Skodas!!  :smich:

Hopefully we'll all come again one day!!!

Lorraine

We are happy that u guys like it here and can't wait to see you next year again ;-)

Editováno: , autor: MichalF
Odkaz ke komentáři

Well, I'm finally home. No, it didn't take me 6 days to do 1000 miles. I had a course in another part of the UK near me, so went straight there. Now finally back.

Brilliant time had by me. Hope those DVDs were fine Martin. The locking nuts are on now.

I wanna go back to the airfield. Next year, I might have 280 odd BHP all being well, so it will be a lot of fun indeed! :D

Odkaz ke komentáři

I wanna go back to the airfield.  Next year, I might have 280 odd BHP all being well, so it will be a lot of fun indeed!  :D

Don't u have enough ??? :D-_-

Definitely not. There's a certain red vRS I'm trying to catch up with.... :o:smich:

Oh i got you ;) Forget that red baby !! It ownz U !

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...