Přejít na obsah

Updated pictures of my Fabia

Patrikx

Doporučené příspěvky

Thank you all for the good comments :):palec2: Feels so good that almost everything are done at the outside of the car. Now I have start doing some paintjobs with the enginecover and other engineparts, then I also will start doing something with the interior of the car. You see - when you have start a project with your car, you never will be done! :t

@Bernd: Nice to see you here again at the forum. :)

@mcsolle: The alloys are Stilauto SR800 17x7.5 and the rims Kumho Ecsta 205/40 ZR17.

@Crake: The headlamps are not from 666Edition, they never sent me them :disgust:. So I´m still waiting for the 300 Euros they must pay me back (have done a policereport against them). The headlamps I now have are from Skoda Müller in Germany, when I ordered from them it only took a week to get them.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Yes, unfortunatly they have "stolen" the money. So now it´s just wait and see.

But life will go on. Now my mind are focused to go on with the car and "find" more fun to do with it. Here in Sweden Skoda as a car is really good represented, but modified Skodas are really not an usual seen. Nice then to be a bit different! :p

Then I must say that many of the cars at Vase Fabie are amazing :wub: (moc pekny!!!) and have inspired me a lot to do something personal with my Fabia.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 1 měsíc později...

Thanks Schlumpf! :)

A great job you do with the new boot to your car :palec2:! I have plans to buy a "boot cover" - zákryt 5dveře, if it´s possible for me from Sweden to buy from Skoda-Shop.cz. P2M will help me to ask if it´s ok for a foreigner to buy from the e-shop.

Then I have a dream to fix my engine-hood to do it a bit longer (the "bad-look").

Keep up the good work man! ;)

Patrik

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...