Přejít na obsah

Dveří /

Patrikx

Doporučené příspěvky

Ahoj,

Thank you Schlumpf! :) I will send tuningshop an e-mail and ask them if they have this kind of boot.

The word "Boot" in english, what is the name of it in czech? Is it "Zákryt 5.dveří"? Should be very happy if someone at the forum can tell me.

Hopefully I´m going to be really good to understand czech at last, after so much visiting of czech styling and tuning sites on the internet! ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Host Guest_P2M
Ahoj,

Thank you Schlumpf! :) I will send tuningshop an e-mail and ask them if they have this kind of boot.

The word "Boot" in english, what is the name of it in czech? Is it "Zákryt 5.dveří"? Should be very happy if someone at the forum can tell me.

Hopefully I´m going to be really good to understand czech at last, after so much visiting of czech styling and tuning sites on the internet! ;)

Zákryt 5. dveří is correct ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

@Schlumpf: A BIG THANK YOU and very kind of you and good to know! :)

Then I saw at pictures in forum "Vase Fabia" that you doing a really great job with the enginehood and frontbumper cover!! :) What kind of material do you use? And of course all of the work you do with your car is excellent!!! :D

@ P2M: You see, I´m doing steps forward in czech language. ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...