Přejít na obsah

GB:CZ meet-up friday September 15th?

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

Thankyou to everyone for making this trip so memorable. It was a wonderful experience, especially that airfield which makes me smile everytime I think about it.

There are LOADS of videos and pictures that will be posted over the coming few days and will let you know where to find them.

Special thanks to Petr for being our guide and organiser in CZ.

FANTASTIC :D

Editováno: , autor: Makefish
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Steve: We also thank you for coming and presentation of your bling cars here :). It was really splendid wk-end :palec2::D

As for my "guide role" :D - few times I really felt like the teacher from the kindergarten :smich:;), but never mind, you would have to do the same for us in if we go to the UK :D

Editováno: , autor: P2M
Odkaz ke komentáři

Thankyou to everyone for making this trip so memorable. It was a wonderful experience, especially that airfield which makes me smile everytime I think about it.

There are LOADS of videos and pictures that will be posted over the coming few days and will let you know where to find them.

Special thanks to Petr for being our guide and organiser in CZ.

FANTASTIC :D

I would just like also say what a great time we had and many thanks to Petr.

The airfield and the meet in the woods was great.

Nice to meet everyone and see what you have done to your cars. -_-

Odkaz ke komentáři

Mustafa: Deltac said 290 km/h (with me) ... I was not able to look at tacho.... It was absolutely amazing ;)  :worthy

Des's car is quick no question of that, but to achieve 290 km/h (180 mph) is just not feasable as the runway isn't sufficiently long enough to achieve that kind of speed.

On the second trip to the airfield, a race prepped bike was shooting up and down that runway at astronomical speeds, again at claimed speeds of over 290 km/h but the bike appeared to be going faster than any of the cars I had seen over the weekend.

Editováno: , autor: Makefish
Odkaz ke komentáři

Hello!! I had a brilliant time in CZ, thanks to everyone from this website for coming to meet us and showing us around! The factory was ace, the airfield was unbelievable and the meet was just surreal, I've never seen so many Skodas!! :smich:

Hopefully we'll all come again one day!!!

Lorraine

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...