Přejít na obsah

GB:CZ meet-up friday September 15th?

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

We are talking about this with other skoda forum members in another czech topic. And it seems that there will be quiet a lot of members, don´t worry ;)-_-

At least i'll be there ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

We are talking about this with other skoda forum members in another czech topic. And it seems that there will be quiet a lot of members, don´t worry ;)-_-

Watch it Martinoslav, Jason want's to meet lots of Czech guys. :smich:

lollollollol

We'll see where we all end up on Friday night. I've seen some tasty websites for special places where ALL needs are taken care of. ;):prc:

Odkaz ke komentáři

Watch it Martinoslav, Jason want's to meet lots of Czech guys. :smich:

lollollollol

We'll see where we all end up on Friday night. I've seen some tasty websites for special places where ALL needs are taken care of. ;):prc:

Well how about posting theese sites so we can comment it ;-) ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

This is getting closer now and it looks like we are going to be blessed with decent weather on our travels.

I noticed that a lot of your guys have got some nice vRS clothing in the piccy's of the last meet. Any chance you could point us to the shop where we can get some?.

They sell it in SKODA museum ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hey, who’s gossiping me here???:D

Just an idea - we could take you to the parking at which Skoda stores its testing vehicles. It is close to Mlada Boleslav and we could make a stop there during the way back to Prague on Fri evening. ;) We have seen there blue 4x4 Furby and other interesting cars like testing Octy masked like Volvo, Fabias with Yetti 4x4 chassis etc. ;)

Although the parking is fenced you can see a lot and also make the photos :p

Anyway see you on Fri round 3PM. Makefish has my moby number so he can call me in case of need. ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

mluvi se tu o me, ale vim houby s octem vo čom :(

Bobika - bud v klidu - to ze ses silenej uz ted vedi i kluci z UK.... ;)-_- Hlavne doraz v patek na benzinku... ;) (myslim, ze kdyz se nas tam par sejde, tak na shellce si budou myslet, ze po nich jdem) :smich: Mozna by mohla byt sleva na benal... ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...