Přejít na obsah

Help to Miha

Bemo

Doporučené příspěvky

I am sory to bother you... i hope you speak english.

i have seen you pasting some pictures about fabia power steering on forum. I do not speak cz, so i would ask you to help me..

i have a problem with our fabia 1.4 (2001) the motor turns on randomly and all the lghts are blinking

wag com reads problem n power steering sensor g250

is it faut of the sensor or is it something elese? ist it possible to repair the sensor or do i need to replace it?

what about the software you hve... with schematics.. is it possible to get it?

thank you in advance!

Miha

Chalan zo Slovinska mi poslal tento message a ja mu nedokazem na to odpovedat, bo som stary nemcur :D Moze mu dakto prosim pomoct?

Editováno: , autor: Bemo
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• o 4 týdny později...
  • o 2 týdny později...

A power steering sensor is a relatively easy thing to change. The sensor is lodged in the steering rack somewhere and a wire runs to a connector on the power steering pump. When the sensor breaks, the pump goes all weird and starts demanding power randomly, hence it causing the lights to go blinky - mine did this too. I bought a sensor from Ebay for about £40 and fitted it in around half an hour - was easier to do with the car on a lift though.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...