Přejít na obsah

My Roomi

irfant

Doporučené příspěvky

You are welcome. :)

I like you have chosen silver color. I have this color as well. It is gorgeous. :)

What do your neighbours say about Roomster? Do they like it? How many Skodas are in your country?

Faia.

Regards KOBLIH

I like silver too, my other car 1.2 Fabia is also silver in color. :palec2:

Roomster is a interesting car with it's dimensions and look. Everybody likes it, I see every day more Roomster on roads. Because it's 5 star Euro NCAP safety and MPV style, it's preferred instead of new Fabia.

In my country Skoda is known with their strength and longevity. We have approx. 180.000 Skodas in Turkey. ;)

Cheers,

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

May I ask you - how much costs Roomster in Turkey? In Czech Rep., native place of Skoda, costs Roomster in basic cca. 13.800€... And it is not cheap car here. Many people would rather buy much cheaper Fabia (Fabia II is smaller and lower Roomster in fact)... Thats why poeple know Roomster here and dont buy "him"...

Odkaz ke komentáři

May I ask you - how much costs Roomster in Turkey? In Czech Rep., native place of Skoda, costs Roomster in basic cca. 13.800€... And it is not cheap car here. Many people would rather buy much cheaper Fabia (Fabia II is smaller and lower Roomster in fact)... Thats why poeple know Roomster here and dont buy "him"...

1.2 Roomster base model is about 14.500 € and 1.4 base model 15.500 € in Turkey.

Roomster is the cheapest and the spacious car in his B-MPV catergory, compared to Golf Plus, Nissan Note, Opel Meriva etc. :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Very nice car and excellent color, i want one like yours but i am thinking of 1.6.

Is your 1.4 Roomy powerfully enough with AC and 4 persons?

Is any noise come to cabin?

Any more photos? with load etc? I am thinking also for roof bar, whta do you think?

Thanks for your answers

Greetings From Greece

;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Very nice car and excellent color, i want one like yours but i am thinking of 1.6.

Any more photos? with load etc? I am thinking also for roof bar, whta do you think?

Thanks for your answers

Greetings From Greece

;)

Good day,

I do have 1.4 16V and imho it is quite powerful. Ideal choice to city and to country.

Noise? Diffrences among cheaper 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 are only in some db. Nothing sinister.

And photos? Here they are: http://www.roomsterclub.com/fotogalerie.php

Do you know what is Roomster useful for? Look at this :) : http://img.auto.cz/auto/base/2006-35/skro7...f221fa4e8e9.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks for your answers

Greetings From Greece

;)

Good day,

I do have 1.4 16V and imho it is quite powerful. Ideal choice to city and to country.

Noise? Diffrences among cheaper 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 are only in some db. Nothing sinister.

And photos? Here they are: http://www.roomsterclub.com/fotogalerie.php

Do you know what is Roomster useful for? Look at this :) : http://img.auto.cz/auto/base/2006-35/skro7...f221fa4e8e9.jpg

Thanks for your posting koblih, This Weeknend i take a 1.6 Roomster for a test drive so i'll return in Monday with my opinion....

bye

Makis

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks for your answers

Greetings From Greece

;)

Thank you!

I'ts OK with 4 persons and open AC, but if you will use the car loaded mostly, I recommend you to buy a diesel engine for more torque ;)

Cabin is noisy after 3500 revs, but it's normal for cars like MPVs. Because the noise is echoing in great cabins.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Yea, let me wish you good luck with your new car, too. To bad you don't speak Czech or Slovak language so you can not read all things that we have been writing about it, but feel free to ask any question you are interested in.

BRGDS

RomanKo

Thank you for your kindly support! I'm looking to the topics with pictures when it's in Czech ;)

I was in Prague for a congress, I have also visited the Museum in Mlada Boleslav.

I'm in southern Turkey for holiday right now and taking pictures on the road, this means I will add new photos :D

Cheers

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hello Irfant. I am from Slovakia, Bratislava. No problem about support. Your car looks pretty. ;) I want to go to visit museum in MB, too. :) But didn't find time yet.

Hope you'll enjoy your car as much as it goes. :)

Here are som pictures of my car and my newly bought wheel's discs.

http://forum.skodahome.cz/index.php?showto...0&start=150

Take care!

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 2 týdny později...
Hello Irfant. I am from Slovakia, Bratislava. No problem about support. Your car looks pretty. ;) I want to go to visit museum in MB, too. :) But didn't find time yet.

Hope you'll enjoy your car as much as it goes. :)

Here are som pictures of my car and my newly bought wheel's discs.

http://forum.skodahome.cz/index.php?showto...0&start=150

Take care!

Your wheels look perfect :palec2:

It will be fine, if you paint the outer surface of the rear drums of the brakes with heat resistant spray, cause it corrodes over time... ;)

Here is some pics from my holiday and car...

dscn3484bt5.jpg

dscn3396qe8.jpg

dsc1684xv0.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

Of course we could get those wheel for extra money, but for that money you can get your own wheels and extra winter tyres. ;) It is up to you if you get regular and buy on your own or pay extra almost 500EUR for otiginal Bear alloy wheels.

You're right! It is much better to choose your own wheels! ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 9 měsíců později...

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...