Přejít na obsah

Where could I find it ?

Host Guest_Cedric

Doporučené příspěvky

Host Guest_Cedric

Could someone tell me if this part is to sell somewhere in Belgium, or anywhere else ?

effacer6gg.jpg

I've seen it on a lot of fabias on the net so i think it's to sell somewhere, but where ???

Just for information i'm french, so i'm sory if my langage is not perfect...

I'm gonna completely modify my girlfriend's fabia because I made it 4 years ago and i'm fed up with this look now :D

fabia39te.jpg

fabia66ea.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi Cedric :) welcome to the community ;)

As Schlumpf mentioned, this part is not sold, but made from handy tinsmith - mostly in accordance to car owner´s wishes. So the only chance is to visit some body shop and ask them for possibilities and pricing.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks for your answers, and for my interior too :D

At the beginning i was thinking that was custom made, but after having seen it on many fabias...

So i'm going to do it myself, that's not very hard to do but it would have been easyer to buy it :p

The wheels are going to be changed (just as the front and rear bumpers), i'll put kosei s02 in 17" because it's right 16" wheels are too small for this car...

koseis022ca.jpg

The final look will be such as the following fabia, but in another colour:

effacer1ip.jpg

effacer9zz.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...