Přejít na obsah

Updated pictures of my Fabia

Patrikx

Doporučené příspěvky

The silver colour I have used to the enginecover and batterycover is the colour code that is on the Octavia II (FSI 1.6). I haven´t the colour code number right now but if you want I can check it up for you tomorrow, if you´re interested.

My fathers Octavia II combi have that silver colour on his car so it easy for me to check the colour code :)

The exhaust? I´m very satisfied to have found it :D It´s a bit different against all other exhausts. I found it by a coincidence when I was looking around on the internet, I found it at a swedish site www.hova.com. You can as a foreign customer buy from them. If you want to look at the exhaust at their site, follow my description: In th meny, choose "tuning", then "slutdampare" and there you will find a picture on the exhaust I have.

Here is a closer picture of the exhaust on my car:

post-36-1162333805.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Thank you Schlumpf for the picture.

I haven´t had time to look what the colour-code of the silver colour, but I promise to give you that after the weekend.

Then I want to say to you Schlumpf - you´re doing a very good job with your car. I´m follow it in the forum "Vase Fabie". It´s a pity that I don´t understand what you guys write in that forum, just looking at the pictures ;)

I like a lot what you have done with the windscreen whipers!!! What kind of metal are the whiper-arms made of, aluminium or?

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• o 2 měsíce později...

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...