Přejít na obsah

Burning disaster!

Patrikx

Doporučené příspěvky

So now it´s just to wait to see what th insurance company says. What kind of compensate I can get, maybe all the stuff I have put on the car they don´t want to compensate because it´s not original stuff, but I will talk to them.

The burning starts on the motorway, probably the fire starts when a petrol tube fall of or something like that, I don´t know. But everythings alright with me.

Hopefully I can start a new project, and hopefully with a Fabia because I like this kind of model. So hopefully I can find a new one of 2007 (not the new model of Fabia). But it will take time to fix it to be as my blue was.

Bye for now, take care of you all Skoda friends!

Patrik

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

So now it´s just to wait to see what th insurance company says. What kind of compensate I can get, maybe all the stuff I have put on the car they don´t want to compensate because it´s not original stuff, but I will talk to them.

The burning starts on the motorway, probably the fire starts when a petrol tube fall of or something like that, I don´t know. But everythings alright with me.

Hopefully I can start a new project, and hopefully with a Fabia because I like this kind of model. So hopefully I can find a new one of 2007 (not the new model of Fabia). But it will take time to fix it to be as my blue was.

Bye for now, take care of you all Skoda friends!

Patrik

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Oh SHIT!!!!! Patrik, the most important is you´re ok! Don´t regret the car, as you can always make another one, but the live is only one!!!! I´m really sorry to hear about this, crossing the fingers for you and hope you´ll get as much money as possible back from the insurance. This is really bad news :( :( :(

Hope to see you here again soon and with even more cool car :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi mates and thanks for your support!

That´s right, the most important is that nobody is hurt. You can always replace a car but with a personal life it´s difficult to do.

I always hang around at this site and promise to tell how "the story" will go on, and hopefully soon have a new Fabia to introduce - hopefully a beginning to a new project.

Patrik

Odkaz ke komentáři

I haven´t heard from the insurance company yet, just have to wait and hope it ends fine. And I can get some extra for the stuff I have put on the car, I´m not really sure about that. But I have borrowed all the receipts of the things I have bought. So maybe there can be some extra compensation, I don´t know.

Can tell that the car was on 30 000 km service in November, after that I put the car in the garage for the winter and now at Easter this was the first longer trip I did with the car since the beginning of December 2006. So maybe the Skoda service garage forgot to screw on something so a petrol tube was fallen of, who knows. But it´s difficult to improve that something got wrong at the service. The burning have razed all evidence.

Odkaz ke komentáři

NOTE: TRANSLATION FOR COSBY:

To Cosby:

Volny preklad: ;)

Ako vidis podla fotiek, Uhorelo mu auto. Ludom v aute sa chvalabohu nic nestalo. V listopadu bol na serviske pri 30 tis. km. Cez zimu nejazdil vobec, toto bola jeho prva dlhsia trasa a tak to dopadlo. Mysli si, ci technici v skoda servise nahodou nezabudli nieco dotiahnut v palivovom systeme alebo podobne. No hovori, ze servis bude hovorit urcite, ze bolo vsetko OK. Teraz to riesi s poistovnou. A dufa, ze coskoro tu predstavi jeho novu Fabku, ale nie Fabku II.

-_-

co pak píše??
Odkaz ke komentáři

@Schlumpf: Thanks for your support. Really sad to hear about the house, that thing must be one of the worsts things that can happen, with all the private things and memories :(

Everyone here at the forum is so kind, feels a little bit easier for me to go through what has happend.

I can promise that when I get the next car (a Fabia I hope) I will do my best to do that car like the one I had, or even better :) OK, it will certain take some months to have the car like I want it but I will do my best. For the moment I just have to wait what kind of compensation I can get from the insurance company. It can take up to a month before I know.

Odkaz ke komentáři

@Schlumpf: Thanks for your support. Really sad to hear about the house, that thing must be one of the worsts things that can happen, with all the private things and memories :(

Everyone here at the forum is so kind, feels a little bit easier for me to go through what has happend.

I can promise that when I get the next car (a Fabia I hope) I will do my best to do that car like the one I had, or even better :) OK, it will certain take some months to have the car like I want it but I will do my best. For the moment I just have to wait what kind of compensation I can get from the insurance company. It can take up to a month before I know.

It´s still ok if it takes up to one month, as Czech laws say the insurance companies have 6 months to figure such things out... In the meantime you can start the searching for another car - it could help you to forget about that bad things mate ;)

Good luck with the refund! :palec2:

Odkaz ke komentáři

6 months!!! :o And I thought a month is a long time.

Yes Petr, I will soon start look around for a car, just for divert my mind. I have already start looking for some new stuff for the car, that is one reason to buy a new Fabia (but the old model), Fabia II have nothing yet and I guess it will take time to get some styling for the new model.

Thanks mate! :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

6 months!!! :o And I thought a month is a long time.

Yes Petr, I will soon start look around for a car, just for divert my mind. I have already start looking for some new stuff for the car, that is one reason to buy a new Fabia (but the old model), Fabia II have nothing yet and I guess it will take time to get some styling for the new model.

Thanks mate! :)

And the Fabia II is not as beautifull as the old model!

So go and buy a nice beautifull old model Fabia! :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

I hope you can salvage some of the stuff off the backend of your old car. Those lights are smart, and you might be able to get some bodywork off to save buying too much bodykit for the new one. :) Wingmirrors too look salvageable.

You will probably also find your two front wheels will refurbish, if they didn't get "too" hot and buckle. They're also a really nice set of alloys.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...