Přejít na obsah

Help with "GT" bumper grills

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

I have a project fabia that came with the Skoda GT bumper, that uses the original square headlights. The grilles are apparently unique and I am struggling to find them - Seems even Skoda have stopped making them - been on back-order for a long long time :kuk:

Anyone know of aftermarket items? Perhaps made in CZ? This is the bumper:

DSCN2502.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Dont give up ... try to search in Google ... or elsewhere ... I am not sure but did you try to find it in DEPO auto parts ??? I think that in Czech you can find some of that ...

But you will need probably somebody who can help you ...

I have find some on Milotec web site but these one are for the classic bumper ...

Or somebody is giving there expanded metal on the place of the grilles

NoraEshop - 1675Kc <<< Click on this link I think this is what you try to find<<<<

Regards Martin......

Editováno: , autor: Mathias
Odkaz ke komentáři

Yes, it did work. My fault as it only asked me a security issue when I clicked it. It has no pictures though which is a shame so I can't see if it is the same shape as the ones pictured on the grey fabia above. It seems Skoda aren't making them any time soon either. Can anyone contact SKODA throught that last link and ask if they have FAA410003 in stock?

Can someone nip over to Mlada Boleslav and bang some heads together for me? Tell them to get myy F**KING grilles made I've already paid for! HAHA! :D

Editováno: , autor: TDIfurby
Odkaz ke komentáři

Remus: Jason (TDIfurby) má o ně eminentní zájem, můžeš nadhodit cenovku? Jinak jak Jason píše, já se s ním znám osobně + pár obchodů již máme za sebou a 100% pozitivní feedback, takže se není čeho bát. Pokud nemáš třeba Paypaly a chceš, tak nabízím pomoc, že to proženeme přes mojí osobu, tzn. vyzvednu a zaplatím hotově od tebe v MB a pošlu mu to přes můj účet. ;)

Dej vědět příp.

Jason: Based on your PM I just offered a help with eventual tranfer and shipping so we´ll se when Remus´s back with info about the price and what´s your standpoint then, ok? :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Jason: Based on your PM I just offered a help with eventual tranfer and shipping so we´ll se when Remus´s back with info about the price and what´s your standpoint then, ok? :)

Yes - money waiting! :palec2: Although I have now sold the white car it is being picked up on Sunday so I would like the grilles before then if possible. If not I shall ship them to the new owner myself. :) Thanks ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Jason, a small misunderstanding has happened - Remus has the complete GT set consisting from the bumber, grills etc. which probably is not what are you looking 4, is it? Anyway if you have a chance to buy this set and then sell the bumber without the grills, the price then would be 5.000 CZK.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...