Přejít na obsah

Hello form Ukraine!

ra@

Doporučené příspěvky

hello guys,

greetings from Ukrainian Skoda Club!

you have a very good informational resource here. even though we can barely understand what you are discussing here, there's plenty useful info even for us :)

what i was wondering about.

i see a lot of octavia pictures over the internet with modified back lights like these:

027.jpg

where can these be bought?

who is the manufacturer?

maybe there's a kind of internet-shop with international delivery service?

thanks for your attention in advance!

-_-

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi there.

These lights are from the same manufacturer like original lights are. They are even the same, with little difference - the case is not red, but clear.

This was very limited series, and is no longer in market (it has never been there - it could have beeen bought on some car meetings or over internet only).

There is also one big problem with red light source - you have to have red bulb, or red led bulb, and it is not easy to find it as to be working for long time without color distortion. In most countries cars has to have red tail reflector, which is usualy in the light, but there is white reflector in those clear lights and this is second problem.

I bought some older pair few months ago. The only place, where I have seen these was this site : http://www.autofam.cz/index.php?page=produ...9df32e53567c5ad but I am not sure, whether they realy have these in stock.

Good luck with finding :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

ahoj to all :)

actually that company was the only place i've found in the internet also. ;)

i've tried to contact them a couple of months ago, but got no reply...

i don't know what's the problem - maybe it's not interesting for them to make international delivery or simply they do not speak english..

anyway, thanks a lot for your concern, will be trying to monitor.

-_-

Odkaz ke komentáři

ahoj to all :)

actually that company was the only place i've found in the internet also. ;)

i've tried to contact them a couple of months ago, but got no reply...

i don't know what's the problem - maybe it's not interesting for them to make international delivery or simply they do not speak english..

anyway, thanks a lot for your concern, will be trying to monitor.

-_-

I tried to call them but the line was busy everytime I called there. ;) Dirty company!

Odkaz ke komentáři

I think there is not problem with language. I wrote them yesterday, in czech of course, and got no reply - same as you....

i remeber that i have tried to buy these lights there about two years ago and they told me that they are permanently out of stock and that it is a mistake that they are still in the eshop...

so who knows...

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...