Přejít na obsah

Fabulous Fabia

Belgian_FILA

Doporučené příspěvky

Please tell me more about the "no" bit. If you've fooled the plug for the airbag, please tell me anything about it, and any diagrams etc. :) I have all my airbags disconnected for safety, but would like to remove the light. :)

I would like to help alot but all we did was remove the airbag and placed the new steering wheel. Nothing else and I didn't get the light. I don't think we did anything special.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

That's odd. Each airbag has a connector on the end of it, and if left unconnected to an airbag, should throw up the airbag light on the dash. If you did nothing, then that gives me an idea....

Well glad to help :)

My friend has removed his airbag aswell in his Saxo and he also said I would get the light but I said I wouldn't mind so we did it and in the end I don't have a light :)

Maybe the light is broken :D;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

OK - I plugged my airbag ECU back in and it cleared the errors with the airbag ECU communication. But I now have fresh faults which says the "resistance too high" for both the airbags, so I still have my light. A mechanic is going to measure the resistance of my passenger airbag as it's out my car and hopefully I can create a little box of trick that my two connectors can attach to and fake the plug that it is plugged into an airbag. :)

Hopefully then I can clear my last permanent dashboard light.

Odkaz ke komentáři

I'm hoping with you :)

2 things that happened this week wich I'm very proud of.

Firstly, last sunday we had a big meeting in Belgium (Race Wars) at the circuit of Zolder where there are more than 3.000 cars.

In a first selection 200 cars are chosen for "The Circle of Gold" (the 200 best cars of the meeting). I was selected for that and I was extremely happy with it! Then a second selection happens and the best 25 of those 200 are chosen in a Top 25 Show & Shine and they get to drive on the circuit and get the cup in front of the crowd wich is sitting in front of the circuit (like GTI Mag International on the circuit of Magny-Cours) and I was chosen in it so I had to drive in front of that crowd. It was amazing! And I was so thrilled with it. Some pictures:

dsc00229qr3.jpg

dsc00230hk8.jpg

dsc00231fy6.jpg

dsc00232we8.jpg

Secondly, yesterday a magazine came out, the biggest in Belgium, called Streettuner and I was on the cover. As you can guess I'm thrilled with that aswell! :):

streettunern62200705qz5.th.jpg

streettunern622007054li6.th.jpg

streettunern6220070505kq7.th.jpg

streettunern6220070506sc1.th.jpg

streettunern6220070507ns2.th.jpg

streettunern6220070508hj6.th.jpg

And apparently if you get the cover of the May issue you also get to be on the cover of a CD called Tuning Beats, again I'm very thrilled with that :):D:

streettunern6220070510iz6.th.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 3 týdny později...

We went to Wörthersee last week for a few days.

It was wonderfull there, beautifull cars, setting, atmosphere,...

Few pictures I found:

woerthersee07_1050.jpg

woerthersee07_1048.jpg

woerthersee2007109pl8.jpg

woerthersee2007110ne6.jpg

In Austria I went to Velden to the shop "Spar" for some groceries, when I came out there was an original Fabia on the parking newt to mine so I took a picture:

img5582ft1.jpg

In Reifnitz there was a tuned Hungarian Fabia, stopted to take a (not so good) picture off us:

img5589ae2.jpg

Today I got a few pictures from Stephan Repke who I had a shoot with for a German magazine a week or 2 ago, there are some wonderfull pictures with it:

735u2881md1.jpg

735u2957yd6.jpg

735u2975av6.jpg

735u2903uc3.jpg

735u2945gt8.jpg

bat8628nh1.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

Your car is just "one of a kind"! Great pictures of your fabulous Fabia, Fila!!!!!!!! :w00t1:

I have some questions about your Cup-mirrors you have, are they electrical verstellbar? And if, is it 3- or 4-polig? The adapterplates, are they for Fabia and was it some modification so they fit? And last question, where have you bought the mirrors?

Why my questions? Hopefully I have my next Fabia as soon as possible (maybe on Friday this week)! And then, a new project can begin starting to buy all stuff!

Odkaz ke komentáři

Your car is just "one of a kind"! Great pictures of your fabulous Fabia, Fila!!!!!!!! :w00t1:

I have some questions about your Cup-mirrors you have, are they electrical verstellbar? And if, is it 3- or 4-polig? The adapterplates, are they for Fabia and was it some modification so they fit? And last question, where have you bought the mirrors?

Why my questions? Hopefully I have my next Fabia as soon as possible (maybe on Friday this week)! And then, a new project can begin starting to buy all stuff!

Not electrial verstellbar. Adapterplates are for a VW Polo, that was the easiest to fit but we still had alot to modify.

I bought them from a Dutch site but I don't remember the name :(:unsure:

@ Schlumpf: thanks but I wouldn't say THE best, there are a few other fabulous fabia's around and yours is one of those! Very sad that we didn't have the chance to take some pictures together. In July I'm going to the Nürbürgring for Recaro Days, I hope to see you there!

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 1 měsíc později...
  • o 2 týdny později...
  • o 2 týdny později...

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...