Přejít na obsah

BG Skoda Freaks !!!

Redline__

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi to all Skoda maniacs, who are reading this forum!

I'm a Skoda Freak from Bulgaria, I had a '92 135L Favik, now I own a '95 135 GLX Felka and '00 Octavia L&K . I want to say to you boys, that you're great!!! Here in Bulgaria we read you forums (as far as we can :p ), watch your Tuning Meetings Movies, and your Skoda cars pictures! Everything that you do is fantastic. We are trying to organise a small part of "Skoda Club Bulgaria" ( www.skodaclub-bg.org/forum ) to visit a party in Brno or in Melnik or somewhere in the Czech Republik soon, but without progress for now...

Just go forward with the same spirit and passion guys !!! We are learning many things from you and our Club is getting bigger and bigger.

I wish everybody nice spending of the Christmas Holydays!

-_--_--_-

Editováno: , autor: Redline__
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi to Bulgaria -_- !

We´re glad you like our community. What about to come to Czech next year on October/ September when the big Skoda meet takes place at Doksy? This year guys from British Briskoda.net community were here and they would come again 2007. ;) It would be really smashing meet then. ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi to Bulgaria -_- !

We´re glad you like our community. What about to come to Czech next year on October/ September when the big Skoda meet takes place at Doksy? This year guys from British Briskoda.net community were here and they would come again 2007. ;) It would be really smashing meet then. ;)

That is exactly what i wanted to offer when i was reading that post. Come along with UK guys. That would be really really huge SKODA meeting. ;-)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Ahoj guys,

I borrow this thread with a question:

Is it ok for you guys if I ask members at the swedish Skoda-club if there are anybody that are interested to visit Czech next year at Doksy?

Have a great Christmas time and a splendid New Year! :D

Greetings from

Patrik from Sweden

Hi there !

You are all very welcome here in Czech republic. Meeting at Doksy may be interesting but Mimon airfield is even HOTTER event. When UK guys were here, we they went to Mlada Boleslav to see Skoda factory and than we went to the airfield and the next day they went to Doksy.

Come come come more more more ;-)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Ahoj guys,

I borrow this thread with a question:

Is it ok for you guys if I ask members at the swedish Skoda-club if there are anybody that are interested to visit Czech next year at Doksy?

Have a great Christmas time and a splendid New Year! :D

Greetings from

Patrik from Sweden

Of course this would be great, mate! :palec2::)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Updated list from UK :

1. Makefish

2. Devonutpia

3. Postmanpat

4. Quinten

5. Shifty (Provisionally - might need to fund an alternative ambition instead)

6. Tom vRS

7. VRStu

8. CHRIS ELLIS

9. Wright RS

10. Delcac

11. mdk1

12. Tigger

13. ColinD

14. Beretta

15. Loz

16. Dave U

17. L-Y-K

18. Cheezemonkhai

19. Emily-Elizabeth

20. Joff

21. Roo

22. Glider

23. Snoopie

24. Mr Grumpy ( If the wife can go to Benidorm, I can go to Prague )

25. fofos

26. vRSLen

27. --GT-- (Belgium/Holland)

28. seandolan

Editováno: , autor: MichalF
Odkaz ke komentáři

As soon as we get the date for 'Doksy' then we will be making our booking to come again in September. If there are more Skoda clubs from other countries that want to meet up then that would be truely excellent.

As you can see from the list, we currently have 27 interested so far but my guess is that there will be 10-15 cars with 20-30 members coming over again next year (some more interesting machinery for you to try, Des's car is even more powerful now and Dave U's is pushing close to 400 bhp!!!!! :huh: ).

WE NEED THE DATE FOR DOKSY!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D

Odkaz ke komentáři

As soon as we get the date for 'Doksy' then we will be making our booking to come again in September. If there are more Skoda clubs from other countries that want to meet up then that would be truely excellent.

As you can see from the list, we currently have 27 interested so far but my guess is that there will be 10-15 cars with 20-30 members coming over again next year (some more interesting machinery for you to try, Des's car is even more powerful now and Dave U's is pushing close to 400 bhp!!!!! :huh: ).

WE NEED THE DATE FOR DOKSY!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D

Can't wait to see u and your cars again !!! 400 bhp ?? Damn .... what engine is it now ? 1,8 ? 2,0 ? What is it ? :t:D;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

400 bhp ?? Damn .... what engine is it now ? 1,8 ? 2,0 ? What is it ?  :t  :D  ;)

It's a heavily modified 1.8T Octavia vRS MkI, similar specification to Des's car.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... kol110kol110kol110 so is it even faster than Des's car ??? :unsure:

Editováno: , autor: MichalF
Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi again Friends,

About 10 cars (for now) from our club in Bulgaria are interested of Doksy! But I need some more details about the Meeting:

1.Where do you sleep (tents or hotels) at the Meeting?

2.Is there a tax, that must be payed for the Meeting? How much?

3.Must we declare our coming in advance and where should we do this?

That's for now.Thanks in advance, and sorry for the (stupid) questions, but we must be good prepared I think ;) .

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi again Friends,

About 10 cars (for now) from our club in Bulgaria are interested of Doksy! But I need some more details about the Meeting:

1.Where do you sleep (tents or hotels) at the Meeting?

2.Is there a tax, that must be payed for the Meeting? How much?

3.Must we declare our coming in advance and where should we do this?

That's for now.Thanks in advance, and sorry for the (stupid) questions, but we must be good prepared I think ;) .

Are you thinking of coming to Doksy in September?. If so this would be great to have such a broad international bunch of enthusiats all in one place at the same time :)

We (the contingent from Briskoda) will probably stay in appartments near Prague but if you are just going to go to Doksy you can camp there or make other arrangements. There is a cost to get in to the meet at Doksy but I cannot remember how much it was!.

The best thing is to keep an eye on this thread where we will keep you posted as to what is going on with Briskoda and Petr will keep us up to date with Skodahome.cz

This looks like it could be a great meeting :palec2::)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi there, Im MiNGO from Denmark, i've represent the a Danish SkodaClub, and we are also very interested in a date for a BIG skoda meet ?

It sound like Dosky is the place to go ?

I think we have 5-6 cars right now that would join

How about stylling competition, is cars from other contryes alowed to sign ?'

MiNGO

Ocatvia vRS 230hps

Odkaz ke komentáři

Doksy jsou 18.-20.května 2007 ???

Is this (on english) 18-20 may 2007 ?

And what are the exact adress, so i can find it on the GPS

There are two meetings a year this being the first, the UK contingent will be going to the later one in the year which we think will be 15/16th September.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 4 měsíce později...

Hi to all here again ;) .

There are 8 cars (16 people) from our Bulgarian Club, which will travel to Doksy (September??). I want to aks you again - who can I contact with for our comming to CZ ??? Can anyone cooperate us??? Must we pay anything in advance (on which account can we transfer the money), can we sleep in our tents there, or we must reserve a hotel?

Please tell us about any other necessary info, which can be usefull and which is important weto know.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards, Skoda Club Bulgaria.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 1 měsíc později...
Hi to all here again ;) .

There are 8 cars (16 people) from our Bulgarian Club, which will travel to Doksy (September??). I want to aks you again - who can I contact with for our comming to CZ ??? Can anyone cooperate us??? Must we pay anything in advance (on which account can we transfer the money), can we sleep in our tents there, or we must reserve a hotel?

Please tell us about any other necessary info, which can be usefull and which is important weto know.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards, Skoda Club Bulgaria.

I will let Petr (P2M) know your interest, look forward to meeting other enthusiasts :palec2:

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...