Přejít na obsah

Question about front suspension

djordjebg

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi,

yes, this website is known for me (us), I normally use it. And yes, "prvovýroba" means in Czech OEM Skoda part. But what I do not understand is, why you need this part (1)? Do you have broken it, or damage? Because normally is necessry to change rubber bush or steering knuckle ball-and-socket joint

edit: so this one http://www.skoda-dily.cz/nahradni-dil/6q0407365a-kulovy-cep-ramene-levy-de-14258.html

or this one http://www.skoda-dily.cz/nahradni-dil/1k0407183e-silentblok-ramene-oe-13503.html

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Thanks for fast answer, well few years ago i had an accident when i damaged wishbone and alloy. I solved it, and i don't have obvious issues on front suspension. Apart from one thing, caster angle isn't right anymore.  It is more negative and out of regular ranges for Fabia mk1 geometry. It means that my left is closer to front doors than right one. It doesn't make steering issues while driving straight but it is more unstable while cornering and it is known issue with incorrect caster angle.

It can be corrected only if i change parts, and front bridge has to be damaged to some point. It isn't obvious but geometry tells otherwise.

My guess is bridge as it took some impact for sure, other option is wheel bearing housing, but i doubt it.

I wanted to solve this for a long time, and i stumbled upon skoda-dily site. Price for bridge is 97euros that is way cheaper than part from dealer.

PrtScrcapteadd.jpg

This is bridge with wishbone, it took some force for sure.

Editováno: , autor: djordjebg
Odkaz ke komentáři

oh OK, now is clear :), but where are you from? Because not sure if they send part to another country as is Czech or Slovak Republic.

edit: so I have checked it and yes, they are sending also to other countries via Czech Post or PPL, but they need payment before sending or payment online by credit card (I use credit card everytime and it is safety and fastest as it can). Means if you pay now, tomorrow morning they sending

Odkaz ke komentáři

That is my other problem, they offered me Fedex for abroad, and that cost 70.

I live in Belgrade, Serbia. not that far, and i don't need fedex at all. I need cheapest and slowest Czech state post trackable service, nothing more.

Is there anyone around there who could maybe help me with this, i would pay with paypal in advance.

Odkaz ke komentáři

22 minutes ago, Malta said:

pity :huh:, I am traveling through Belgrade every year when I am going by car to Bulgaria to Black Sea (it was month ago)

During summer that route is overwhelmed with Turks traveling from Germany and next year you will have complete highway from Hungary to Bulgarian border. It will be easier.

Don't know if you noticed how popular Skoda is here in Serbia. Top selling car for decades now, hugely popular and respected.

This is my car, it is specific to some point:) I love it !

IMG_7978.JPG

IMG_7995.JPG

Odkaz ke komentáři

are you sure, that will be highway from Nis to Kalotina completely finished next year? I see progress every year, but do not beleive that next year will be done. Yes, I see a lot models of Skoda in Serbia

2.Bělehrad - chrám Svetog Save.jpg27.Mrakodrap v Bělehradu.jpg

and it is one of my actual car Skoda ;)

100_6617.JPG100_6628-1.jpg

and older but still actual one as well

100_6295.JPG11.naše auti - pobřeží před Pomorje.JPG

Odkaz ke komentáři

They are building two ways south of Nis, one is going southeast to Bulgaria and one south heading to Greece. It should be finished but you never know with them...

We have same alloys too and  i see that you drive on gas  Roomster, that is also popular here on Balkans. That engine especially drives well on gas.

Try to visit Belgrade, not just to cross it,

Odkaz ke komentáři

my all 6 cars what I had or currently have, were/are with gas :punk: ... it is doing our travaling very low cost :kol-31:, especially the trip to the Bulgaria kol11

yes, we are telling every year (for last 10 years what we are traveling to Bulgaria), that would be nice to visit old town Belgrade, but still not yet realised :kol-32:

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...