• o 3 týdny později...
  • o 4 týdny později...
  • o 2 týdny později...
  • o 2 měsíce později...
  • o 3 týdny později...

Today I went to get my pieces back.

He's back in my garage now with the hood:

img1611ku0.jpg

The plastic parts of the rear lights are painted (both sets: the brushed ones and the original red-white):

img1613lj3.jpg

img1614vk2.jpg

img1615gl3.jpg

And last but not least the rearbumper where the holes are goneand the diamonds placed:

img1617vc0.jpg

img1618yh7.jpg

The diamonds in close-up:

img1619sa3.jpg

img1620kz1.jpg

img1621hm6.jpg

Normally wednesdaynight I'll post pictures with the rearbumper on the car. Then the exhaust is gone.

And then I'm going to chose wich lights I'm going to place. Because I'm going to drive dailly with it again I'm thinking about placing the original red-white taillights again to have the least problems when something happens (police, TUV, accident, insurance,...)

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

At one of your photos I see two cables to the lights of the licenceplate. From where do you get the power for the lights of the rear licenceplate?

I wonder because I´m also going to have a "clean" trunk but just don´t know from where I´m going to get the power for the lights of the rear licenceplate.

Patrik

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...