Přejít na obsah

New pics of my Fabia

TDIfurby

Doporučené příspěvky

Not much has really changed since the Briskoda - Czech Republic trip from last September. I do now have a carbon fibre bonnet fitted (sprayed silver to keep weight down) and a badgeless grille. Here's some pics taken on scenic areas around where I live - I'm lucky to live right by the sea.

I tried to be as "arty" as I could with some of the photos

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN1088.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1093.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1098.jpg

DSCN1100.jpg

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1108.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

have you any pictures of interier???

Ahem - the interior is a little shocking at the moment. I'm focussing so much on engine tuning, that the interior is being neglected. It is more or less standard aside from a couple of more ass-hugging seats that have gone in.

I will concentrate on the interior ready for the show season. :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Jason, what kind of seats do you have in your car now? And, are there the original rails or others to the seats you have?

Patrik

I have some Rage bucket seats in now - not too "bucket"y but more like Recaros.

A mate spent about 4 hours on each Fabia subframe to adapt them to fit the bucket seats - Was a LOT of work without much gain really. In the long run I will simply fit the vRS seats in mine, or the darker ones of the same shape from the "Sport" trim. :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 3 měsíce později...
  • o 4 týdny později...

My car is a little different again since these were taken. I now have new suspension which is more comfortable and have raised it up a bit so the wheels clear better. I also have Brembo 4 pot brakes on the front. Very nice powerful brakes. :)

Anyone recognise the sticker above the door handle. ;)

DSCN1470.jpg

DSCN1471.jpg

Editováno: , autor: TDIfurby
Odkaz ke komentáři

• o 1 měsíc později...

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...