Přejít na obsah

COLUMBUS (TRINAX) / RNS 510

Doporučené příspěvky

AHOJTE

prosiiiim o radu

tak som konecne kupil columba do svojej rsky II a vymenil audience

a tu nastal problem kupil som len navi bez anten a pod. do audiencii isle 2 konektory na antenu tu idu tiez 2 ale neviem ich tam vopchat lebo su tak pri sebe ze ich tam nestrcim

tazko som tam dostal aspon antenu aby mi hralo aspon radio neviem na co je ta druha asi na hf sadu,neviem ale to by nebol az taky problem az na to ze teray mi radio na navi dost rusi vypadava,pred tym na audiencii som tento problem vobec nemal

co sa tyka GPS anteny tak tam by som si kupil interierovu a pokoj a este nezobrazuje sa mi mt na columbovi iba pocujem ton ako sa prihlasi alebo odhlasi cez bt a neaky mali telefonik ale nic viac ked stlacim tlacidlo phone tak mi iba vypne zvuk.

a tiez cuvacie senzory iba zvuk nic ine ziadne auticko ani ukazovatel vzdialenosti.v skodovke mi dali tento papier a ze vraj namiesto tej druhej anteny musim dokupit antenu kabel a neaky impedancny menic ci ci ale na obrazku su dva a ani oni mi nevedeli

povedali na co to je a ktory a ci potrebujem abidva a tak pod.a ked som zratal kolko chcu za antenu,prut,kabel ten menic a este montaz tak to bolo viac ako som dal na columba,sadol som na zadok.

prosim pomozte.

Ďakujem.

skoda.pdf

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Ferda, poprosil by som link na FW, rád vyskúšam.

ahoj

vies mi poradit vymenil som audience za columba a dost to rusi radio parkovacie senzori sa nezobrazuju iba to pipa

a tiez ked stlacim tlacidlo phone tak nic iba sa vypne zvuk .

prosim o radu

dakujem.

Na Columbuse sa paksenzory zobrazujú až u FL alebo u predFL až po výmene RJ parksenzorov a správnom nakódovaní.

Čo ruší rádio? Akože má zlý príjem?

Máš tam nejakú GMS sadu? Je originálny? Aký FW má Columbus? Aký MR má tvoja OII?

Odkaz ke komentáři

ahoj

vies mi poradit vymenil som audience za columba a dost to rusi radio parkovacie senzori sa nezobrazuju iba to pipa

a tiez ked stlacim tlacidlo phone tak nic iba sa vypne zvuk .

prosim o radu

dakujem.

už to tu bylo 1000000x probíráno.. proč si to nepřečteš?.. potřebuješ novou jednotku parkovaku, novou gateway, popripade prehrat firmware, pokud máš HF a nejde ti tak novou jednotku HF...

Odkaz ke komentáři

myslim že ho musíš povolit v testmenu...

A jak?

Loading of MP3 Files

When loading MP3’s onto the RNS510, the easiest way to do this is with DVD’s and a single top level folder called “music” or whatever else you would like to call it. The RNS510 has a limitation that only allows you to copy one folder at a time and this gets around this “problem” and makes this a much quicker process.

Burn the music to DVD’s with a folder of “Music” as the top level directory and then you can click on the folder “Music”, choose copy and it will do the whole DVD in one go, you can leave this going when you get out of the car as it will turn off when it’s finished.

Burning to DVD means you only need 4 or 5 to fill the system and it makes it easy to load it back on if you have the unit replaced or want to blow away what you have on there and start again. Deleting the top level folder “Music” gets rid of everything in one go otherwise you have to deleted each top level folder and it takes some time.

Video in Motion

Q:Does this unit allow for video play while in motion?

A: No. The video cuts out at 10Km/h. There are adapters that allow for this functionality if you search around.

Does the RNS-510 allow for rear video viewing?

Unit has provisions for RSE (Rear Seat Entertainment). Video/Audio and controls for such.

How to swap CD Changer Pins

Factory Configuration (non RNS-510 equipped):

AUX ground = Pin 2

CD Changer ground = Pin 3

RNS-510 Configuration:

AUX ground = Pin 3

CD Changer ground = Pin 2

Satellite Radio

Q: Can I connect the RNS-510 to an existing XM tuner for actual XM tuning purposes?

A: No. The RNS-510 is Sirius exclusive with the tuner built inside the unit. VW no longer offers XM in North America.

Q: If I don’t subscribe to Sirius service will I get satellite radio stations?

A: You will get two free stations, nothing else.

Q: Is the RNS-510 capable of real-time traffic updates through Sirius.

A: Yes, however this is an additional service that you must subscribe to through Sirius.

Compass Module

Q: Do I need to disconnect my internal compass when installing the RNS-510?

A: Yes in most cases. This can be done by disabling in CAN Gateway (look for Position Sensing) and physically disconnect the unit.

Q: Where do I find the compass module?

A: In the trunk (Jetta) or at the back under the headliner (Golf).

Q: Why do I need to remove or disconnect the compass module?

A: The RNS-510 has a compass built into the unit. When both compasses try to coexist, it causes a lot of traffic on the can-bus because both are communicating at the same time.

Media Device Interface (MDI)

The Media Device Interface (MDI) offers support for USB devices (memory sticks and hard drives), iPod integration and Aux-in devices along with displaying ID3 tags over the CANbus to the MFD and the RCD310, RCD510 and RNS510 headunit. The unit is available for the Passat (glovebox mounted), MKV (center console mounted) and replacing the factory 6 disc CD Changer. It is possible to mount the unit elsewhere in the car (under the seat, etc).

Q: Does the MDI allow scrolling of the artist and/or song title on the RNS-510 screen and/or MFD?

A: No scrolling, however, RNS-510 supports up to 41 and the MFD supports up to 13 characters.

Q: Can I use my standard factory iPod adapter with the RNS-510 and view artist and song names on the navi screen?

A: Yes, you can use the standard iPod adapter and it will work with the RNS-510, however, so no artist or song information will be displayed. The current OEM iPod adapter does not have any data connection between any OEM HU and the iPod.

Entering Setup

Reboot unit if powered on or power on, press and hold the setup button for around 15 seconds when the Volkswagen logo appears on the screen.

Entering Test Mode

Using VCDS/VAGCOM open the 37 - Navigation and adaption channel 50, enter 1 into the value field and save. Power on unit and hold the setup button for around 15 seconds when the Volkswagen logo appears on the screen.

General RNS-510 Q&A

Q: Does the RNS-510 speak destination entry directions?

A: Yes. However, only some road names are specifically provided. Interstates and some of the more major state and US highways as well as town names are provided vocally.

Q: If my VW model did not come factory equipped with Navigation, do I need an antenna for the navi?

A: Yes. You can use a Fakra antenna, commonly called a “hockey puck” type.

Q: Where does the antenna get installed?

A: If you do not have a metalized windshield (heated) then it will work fine in the center of the dash at the base of the windshield or under the dash where no metal interferes.

Q: How do you reset the unit if it crashes or otherwise requires resetting?

A: Press these three buttons at the same time: “eject” + “<” + “>” and that should reboot the unit.

Q: How do I get into the “Test” mode?

A: Go into adaption channel 50, enter 1 for value and hit save. Close controller & reboot. Once the unit reboots, hold “setup” for 15-20 seconds and the test menu comes up. This applies to 0210 firmware, perhaps others.

Editováno: , autor: jtfcobra
Odkaz ke komentáři

Takže verze!Popis

Volkswagen RNS 510 Firmware Upgrade to version 2720 / 2722 / 2724 / 2726 / 2728

Version 2720 / 2722/ 2724 / 2726 / 2728 Firmware for the Volkswagen RNS 510 and the Skoda Columbus has been released. The following are the features from 2660 and there is no word of new features in 2720.

• Voice Control (requires microphone – see Volkswagen RNS 510 Microphone Connection for voice control)
  • Speed Limit Display
  • Stability Improvements
  • Faster Startup (this has been improved on 2770)
  • Display OPS and RVC at the same time
  • SDHC 32 GB Support (HW04 and above)
  • Display Off on extras tab
  • Climatronic control if approriate climatronic fitted
  • Clock display if RNS 510 swtiched off (buggy)
  • Excluded roads (under route options)
  • GPS coordinates entry
  • Additional adjustments for video
  • Larger RVC screen with transparent menus at the side

Units that can be upgraded include (still being compiled may not be 100%)

• 1T0 035 680 C (1T0035680 C) from software version 1000, 800, 900, 1100 and 2660 to version 2700.
  • 7L6 035 680 C (7L6035680C) from software version 1002, 1022, 1102 and 2664 to version 2700.
  • 3T0 035 680 A (3T0035680A) to version 2704.
  • 7F0 035 680 (7F0035680) to version 2700.
  • 7E0 035 680 (7E0035680) to version 2700.
  • Further to follow as the firmware is loaded.
  • USA Firmware has yet to be released

Download the files and extract them using winrar and you will have a NRG format ISO file to burn. Using Nero burn a DVD+RW or DVD-R (CDR works as well) at a slow speed (4 x is ok for DVD and 16 x for CD). Make sure you use quality media and keep the burn speed down as low as you can to ensure there are no problems during the installation process. Also note that you may need to edit a file before you burn it (see below) if you want to access the setup menu without Vagcom/VCDS.

Warning! This upgrade WILL delete your music and/or maps if you have a firmware version PRIOR to version 1100/1102. Units with a firmware version of 1100/1102 will not have music and maps deleted.

Warning! There is a remote chance of you ‘bricking’ the unit, this is a fraction of a percent but it could happen! The process takes around 60 minutes.’

Warning! There are a small number of users where the RNS 510 does not know where it is after it’s been powered on, details of the previous location are kept in the unit but at this stage there is no pattern to this problem.

Warning! Users with cars MY07 and earlier may experience power drain issues after the upgrade. See the post “Upgrading 2nd generation radios (RCD 300, RCD 500) to 3rd generation (RCD 210, RCD 310, RNS 310, RCD 510) power drain issue” for more details.

Warning! Users with the Skoda UHV bluetooth 1Z0 035 729 B (1Z0035729B) may want to delay upgrading the firmware, there is an issue with the RNS 510 no longer displaying the phone book and/or the call details but signal strength etc are visible for some phones. My HTC Diamond for example worked fine before the update but only partially afterwards however my Iphone 3G worked fine before and after. This is not a problem with the 1Z0 035 729 D (1Z0035729D) Skoda UHV bluetooth kit. The MFD functions as per normal with phone book and last calls listed correctly. Android 2.1 phones work fine with the update.

Note! - Test/Setup Mode. The firmware can allow access to enter test/setup mode without Vagcom/VCDS access see Accessing the Setup Menu on the RNS 510 head units with firmware later than 1100. The procedure for entering the test/setup mode for those with Vagcom/VCDS is slightly different as well. To enter the test/setup mode when the RNS 510 is operating press and hold the setup button, keep holding it when the radio menu appears and shortly after the test menu appears . I had to reboot my unit after coding it but it may be possible a power cycle is enough.

Note! - Failure (Gateway Error 202) - You can downgrade back to 1100 by inserting the 1100 firmware and rebooting the RNS 510 (Setup + eject + info).

Steps to load firmware

• Unlock and/or open the car
  • Do not start the car
  • Turn the RNS 510 on and insert the firmware CD/DVD into the drive

Odkaz ke komentáři

Pokud na to správně koukám, tak 2720 nepřináší proti 2660 prakticky nic nového...

Jen par drobnosti ale problem byl ze blbne maxidot a nejde ovladani tlacitky na volantu.

V te 26xx jde vše super tu mam modifikovanou

Tak mam stahlou 900 a 1100 (SWL_CD_4.814.901) tak dnes budu testovat.Snad se to podari

nebo nekdo nema orginal 1100 ? iso?Nevim jestli taky neni modifikovane taky se mu moc nelibilo

Editováno: , autor: jtfcobra
Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapojit se do konverzace

Nyní můžete odeslat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se nyní a zveřejněte příspěvek pomocí svého účtu.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním.   Odebrat formátování

Je povoleno maximálně 75 smajlíků.

×   Z vašeho odkazu byl automaticky vytvořen náhled..   Odstranit náhled a nechat pouze odkaz

×   Předchozí vložený obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Aktualizujte nebo vložte obrázky z URL.

• Vytvořit nový...